COLLEGE DECISION REACTIONS 2024 (likely letter, ivies, mit, stanford, t5)

preview_player
Показать описание
hey y'all!
thanks for watching this video (: i applied to 18 schools and definitely did not anticipate the results. if i went through the application process again, i still wouldn't understand how different universities choose students to admit. my reactions were really a rollercoaster of ups and downs, but i'm so excited for what the future holds! time to enjoy the last few months of high school before graduation and leaving for... _____ (undisclosed unless you watch the video TEEHEE)

**NOTE TO HIGH SCHOOLERS: if you're watching a bunch of college reaction videos- (i mean we've all been there, right?) don't fret. make sure to pursue what you love doing, not what some person on the internet recommends you to do. wishing you the best of luck on your college application journey!!
♡ catherine tu

SECTIONS:
0:00 intro
0:44 initial college list
0:54 mit ea
2:25 ut turing
2:59 updated college list
3:09 yale likely letter
3:25 ucla
3:54 yale
4:37 berkeley
5:05 princeton
5:30 harvard
6:09 stan
7:31 decisions overview
7:45 outro

if you have any questions/comments, feel free to leave a comment or dm me on insta (@_catherine.2_). hope y'all enjoyed the video (:

♡ catherine tu
Рекомендации по теме
Комментарии
Автор

I really appreciate the fact that you withdrew your applications to a lot of school. Congrats on everything!

iwanttoleave
Автор

Wow Congratulations 🎉 🎉🎉 OMG MIT, HARVARD, YALE. Wish you could accept all three. Loved watching your college admission reactions.

basantrana
Автор

accepted at MIT and Harvard is wonderful! congratulations

suhanszn
Автор

congrats!!!! and love that you withdrew applications too after MIT, I'm sure other applicants much appreciated it :)

aquil-
Автор

ur dad shaking you after ur MIT acceptance was so cute! congrats on all your acceptances <3

miriamlevenson
Автор

this is probably my favorite 2024 college decisions video you're brilliant and this is so well edited

jenosleftshoulder
Автор

hi! CONGRATULATIONS you probably worked really hard for this !!! Me (and a lot of other juniors currently dying of stress) would be really thankful if you could make a stats and essays and activities video pls!!

kimseokjindecember
Автор

harvard and mit - you're absolutely amazing holy my! im a high school sophomore right now and mit is my dream school, it was so inspiring to see your decision :)

bhavyahshree
Автор

CONGRATULATIONS IM SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUU, YOU GOT INTO THE BEST ONES 💗💗

lulu.lulah-xx
Автор

Congratulations!!! Can we please please please have a ecs & stats videos??

gjslife_
Автор

Congratulations, seeing videos like this really encourage me to achieve my goals and be more disciplined so thank you a lot . Being accepted to MIT and Harvard is crazy so be proud of you and screw Stanford

ahmedchakroun
Автор

This video brought me into tears. Congratulations! I’m so happy for your achievement and wish you a great semester.🎉

YU-jexi
Автор

I bet you are one of those international Olympiad Medalists.

Congratulations btw🎉

Bengal_Entertainment
Автор

Oh my goodness I thought you looked familiar, I remember you from your stunning cover of Maroon!! Congratulations on these exceptional acceptances, seems music isn't the only thing you're pretty dang good at 😄🥳🥳

MJ-kyoj
Автор

The fact that I was also anticipating decisions and slightly cry happy tears along with you :/

allhailpotaTOE
Автор

bro i literally met you at ACC a week and a half ago and now ur on my recommended LOL - CONGRATS THO this is so exciting and you and ur fam should be very proud !!

abigailma
Автор

I have never seen anyone get into MIT, especially early admission. Congratulations on all of your admissions!!

gulfbaby
Автор

This video has hit me so hard. I am graduating from one of the ivies and I can tell that you are someone meant to change things, fundamentally. I don't see the west coast girlie, a start a business/be flaunty life(in future for sure). Boston is soo perfect but be assured.

puchunlee
Автор

CONGRATULATIONS! You got into some amazing schools, I"ll admit I haven't seen your other videos but I feel proud of you for some reason 😂

notmarcus
Автор

wow congrats plz create a video to stats activites and some tips to admitted like this collages

HIGHHLIGHTSTV