2 NEVER PUT TOO MUCH TRUST IN FRIENDS | The 48 Laws of Power animated

preview_player
Показать описание
Law 2 of the 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene:
Never put too much trust in Friends, Learn how to use Enemies.

These laws are as old as humans themselves. Even if you are not interested in power and don't want to actively use these laws, it's a good idea to learn them, so you can defend yourself from being a victim.

Thanks for watching!

Socials:

If you want to be financially independent, learn new skills faster, be charismatic and likable, obtain life changing habits, learn how to read faster, become confident, inspire people - then subscribe and join us for weekly YouTube training videos.

SUBMIT YOUR NEXT VIDEO IDEA/REQUEST
1. Improvement related
2. Keep it brief.
3. Send it to our Instagram Page

SUBSCRIBE!
Рекомендации по теме
Комментарии
Автор

These laws are Adiaphorous. Meaning they are neither good nor bad and are merely observations of the past. However, even if you hate the word "power" I think there is value in these laws and you should at least acknowledge their existence. They can help you protect yourself or your loved ones from those who want to abuse them. It's better knowing these laws and not using them, than not knowing them at all. Thanks for your time, and I'll see you in the next one.

ProjectBetterSelf
Автор

The betrayal from friends, that too from the ones whom you thought were great friends hurts a lot

rahulshendre
Автор

Like this series so far! Keep it coming!

samuelpezzetta
Автор

Wonderful series keep up the good work

Mohammed-wkxu
Автор

Love this series. I read the book like 10 years ago? And this is such a great idea.

sergedotcom
Автор

Hey ... the got loose wild horse could kill the Byzantine emperor, couldn't it?

JohnKickboxing