10 Ridiculous Expensive Things Shaquille O’Neal Owns

preview_player
Показать описание
Shaquille O’Neal, not only is he a funny, outspoken and great basketball player but he's also a giant business investor. From earning around $30 million dollars a year in the NBA, to doubling with his investments, he definitely knows how to throw million dollar parties.

Like:
10 Biggest World Pranks The Entire World Fell For

10 Biggest Animals Ever Found In The World

Born in Newark, New Jersey, Shaq makes it his priority to invest in the community he grew-up in and give back to those who have helped him. Also, Shaq became the first player in NBA history to be named "Player of the Week" in his first week in the league!
Рекомендации по теме
Комментарии
Автор

shaq: i spent 70 grand at walmart

mrbeast: hold my beer

MN-rdqb
Автор

10 most expensive things the average person owns.

1. A kid

danielpaulus
Автор

If u looking at this I hope u get rich some day💯🙌🏾

beezyvibes
Автор

And hes EARNED EVERY BIT OF WHAT HE HAS, he shares his wealth with everyone around him, even complete strangers

aarondavis
Автор

IVE SEEN THAT TRUCK AT A GAS STATION ONCE! WHAT!?

thatonerandomginger
Автор

I couldn’t stop laughing after watching this. I laugh with tears 😭 rolling, if I spend $150.00 at Walmart I think about it for a few days....

Godismercyful
Автор

Shaqs attitude is priceless. Great man. Legend.

mrrandom
Автор

Most expensive thing Shaq owns: Charles Barkley

JC-likk
Автор

Shaq: i tip 4000$

Mr beast: Hold my beer

therggaming
Автор

9:25
Anyone else notice she said 18 hundred (1800)
But it says 18, 000 on the yellow thing

watyus
Автор

Good on him. He's worked hard for it and deserves every bit of it.

carfanatic
Автор

Shaq was born to rule. He's the most humble and kind person to everyone off the court. His parents have taught him the essence of virtue and integrity. God bless him, may he live a long healthy and happy life.

coburn_karma
Автор

I honestly admire Shaq, dude is a mythical creature lol
This inspires me so much more to go out and conquer the world!

dozhadeville
Автор

Shaq is a big nice giant, I wish him the best :) Whatever he spend, he works for it. When you see all that broke players, shaq is an example. Smarter than most people think.

johannsimonot
Автор

I love this man! He’s not like any of these one hit wonder, ONE SPENT people. He invested, he stocked and he made big. Mad props and respect.

kencalvelo
Автор

Hes one of the good guys. Deserves every penny....Much respect!

scottwendel
Автор

You know another big thing he owns

SIZE 23 SHOES

Edit:wow thx so much I never thought I would get more likes then the richest on comment

david
Автор

Shaq is a top dog, a good guy with a big heart, and wallet, and also very funny.

JoeKing.
Автор

Neal: ok I will tip you $4000
Mr beast: that's cute

skkjustin
Автор

I like him, I don't know why, I'm not even a basketball fan, it's just that he seems like a cool dude, I wish he could start a career as a comedy actor

slurpii